We invite you to submit abstracts for the Dislocation 2019 International Conference.
Late abstract submission is available for POSTERS ONLY
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via the on-line Abstracts Submission Link.
- Abstracts may be contributed for
oral orposter presentations.
- Notifications to presenting authors will be sent by 15 May, 2019
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program, registration should be received by 1 July, 2019 – the early registration deadline.
- The scientific program and abstracts will be published on-line on this website. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to such publication.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
Part 1: Presenting author’s contact details (use full first name and last name)
Part 2: Authors
- By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author, but the order may be changed after you insert additional names.
- Insert the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear in the
You will be able to change the order, if needed.
- Use full first name and last name of all authors.
Part 3: Affiliation/s (Institution/s)
- Insert the names of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
- Make a separate entry for each institution. DO NOT repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Text should be in Upper and Lower Case.
- Do not abbreviate Department, Institute, University, etc.
- In the Department field, type in “Department of” If relevant, as only the words you type in will show on the abstract.
Part 4: Presentation type & Keywords
- Poster presentation
- Invited lecture (to be selected by invited speakers only)
(no longer available)
Keywords: Please insert up to 3 keywords / keyword groups, each of up to 30 characters.
Part 5a: Abstract Title
Limited to 25 words. Use Sentence case (only the first character in the sentence is capitalized, except for specific rules).
Part 5b: Abstract body
- Limited to 275 words including references (fewer if a figure/table is included).
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
- Images and tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF or PNG format. Please note that each image equals to approx. 35 words. Images should be of up to 500kb.
- Copy and paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
Part 6: Preview
Most important: proofread your abstract and insert/format special characters that may have been corrupted in the copy and paste process. You can navigate to previous pages by using the Back button on your browser. After proofreading the abstract, click “SUBMIT”.
Part 7: End Message
After you click SUBMIT, an automatic “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
E-mail Acknowledgement and Abstract Number: Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement which will include your abstract number and a link to access your abstract, should you wish to modify it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
|On-line Abstract Submission Form for POSTERS only – click here|
Contact for Abstract submission issues:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-3-5651324, +972-3-5651313