Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., is the official travel agent for Dislocations 2019 and will provide tourist services for participants, such as: hotel accommodations, optional tours, transfers from/to the airport, car rental, etc.
Diesenhaus-Unitours has secured a block of rooms in Haifa, making it possible to offer reduced rates to conference participants. In order to benefit from these rates, reservations, payments and notification of changes must be made with Diesenhaus-Unitours and not directly with the hotels.
- Hotel rates are per night, on bed and breakfast basis
- Israeli participants need to add 17% VAT to these rates.
- Foreign participants who are also Israeli Citizens will be required to pay VAT.
- Foreign participants –During check in please present your passport and the B2 entrance card which you receive at the airport (which indicates your exemption for paying vat).
|Single Room||Double Room (2 persons)||Per Person in Double Room||Distance from Conference Venue|
|Dan Panorama Hotel||US$ 196||US$ 208||US$ 104||
|Haifa Bay View Hotel||US$ 146||US$ 168||US$ 84||5 Minute Walking Distance|
Pre & Post-Conference Accommodation in Tel-Aviv – Sep. 13-15, 2019 & Sep. 20-22, 2019
Rooms for the above weekend dates are offered at the Metropolitan Hotel in Tel Aviv. This will enable participants to join the optional regular daily sightseeing tour to Jerusalem and/or the Dead-Sea or spend time in Tel-Aviv, Israel’s most vibrant metropolis. The Metropolitan hotel is centrally located and just a block away from the Mediterranean Seashore and beautiful promenade.
|Tel Aviv Hotel||Single Room||Double Room (2 persons)||Per Person in Double Room|
|Metropolitan Hotel||US$ 193||US$ 202||US$ 101|
- Early Reservation:
We urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible and before July 15, 2019. Rooms will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and availability.
- Official Check-in/Check-out Times at Hotels:
Check-in: Sunday-Friday – 15:00; Saturday – 21:00
- Sharing Accommodation:
If you reserve a room to be shared and paid for separately by two participants, please list the name of the other participant, or indicate that you wish us to find you a roommate. The Secretariat will assist as much as possible, but if a roommate cannot be found, the participant will be charged for a single room.
**The on-line registration & Accommodation form will close on September 9, 2019. From that date onwards, registration will be available on-site. Accommodation will be confirmed upon availability only.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer, in US dollars, payable to: AVAILABLE UNTIL August 7, 2019
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / Dislocations
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342Please ensure that the name of the Conference and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the accommodation fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commitment – Payment by employer (Israeli participants only) AVAILABLE UNTIL August 7, 2019
- The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following on-line registration, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, email@example.com or by fax to +972-3-5610152 stating the amount and services covered. A bank transfer should follow.
Important: Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received as listed above.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Conference Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: +972-3-5610152
Refund of accommodation will be made as follows:
- Cancellations received by July 15, 2019- full refund less US$ 40 handling fees.
- Cancellations received from July 16, 2019 – Full refund less 1 night
- Cancellations received from August 5, 2019 or non-show – no refund.
|On-Line Registration & Accommodation Form – click here|
|Dan Panorama Hotel – Haifa – Conference Venue
107 Hanassi Avenue, Haifa
|The Dan Panorama Hotel, rising twenty-one stories high on Mount Carmel, offers you a choice of spectacular views: one side commands a splendid panorama of the city of Haifa, Mount Carmel and the sea. Another vantage point presents the huge curve of Haifa Bay and the endless stretches of Israel’s beautiful Mediterranean coastline. Dan Panorama Hotel is contemporary in style with spacious public areas and guestrooms featuring floor to ceiling windows. The hotel adjoins the Panorama Mall and is close by the outdoor coffee bars and stores of the bustling Carmel Center, a favorite gathering place for visitors and locals.
Room Size: 21-25 m²
|Haifa Bay View Hotel
101 Hanassi Avenue, Haifa
|The Hotel is just a 2 minute walk from the Baha’i Gardens in the Mount Carmel area of Haifa. It offers a bar and terrace with panoramic views across the bay. At Hotel you have a choice of dining options, including a kosher Chinese restaurant. You can enjoy live piano music in the lobby bar in the evenings.
Room Size: 25 m²
|Metropolitan Hotel, Tel Aviv
11-15 Trumpeldor Street, Tel Aviv
|The Metropolitan Hotel is in the heart of Tel Aviv, within walking distance of many city attractions. Just 183 m from the sandy shores of the Mediterranean Sea. Recreational facilities at the Metropolitan include a gym, sauna, and an outdoor swimming pool that is open during the summer. You can enjoy a buffet breakfast at Metro Cafe restaurant, also open for lunch and dinner. Snacks are available throughout the day at the lobby bar. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the Dizengoff Center shopping mall and lively street and from the HaCarmel Market, the city’s largest open-air market.
Room Size: 20 m²
Room Facilities: Air conditioning, Cable channels, Refrigerator, Free Wi-Fi, Safe, Coffee & Tea facilities.
Contact for registration and accommodation issues:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-3-5651344, +972-3-5651313